6/30/2011

That Which Flows Out Into The World...


Here's my newest piece, it's called: I just
I’ve been kinda busy lately, sending friend requests to strangers and wandering why I’m doing so. But I know why– these are all real people living their real lives out there and we all share this love and appreciation for art. So while I thought this would be a good way to expose my work to people world wide I was actually surprised at what I GOT TO SEE. So many talented artists out there, for a lack of a better word, wow!  You guys are just awesome !

wanted to say

It surprises me even more to hear myself say this because I’m not a “social person”. I got my  friends and I'm happy with them, don’t usually like to meet new people. who needs all that hassle, right? Wrong! Not only is it fun but it’s also truly inspiring. It’s seeing artists and their work all the time, from all over, it’s energizing, makes me feel like I’m in some kind of ever – expending gallery, one exhibit after another, one show roon after the other, why didn’t I think of this before?!


"NICE TO MEET YOU!"

 

















SO TO ALL MY NEW ARTIST FRIENDS, THIS PIECE IS FOR YOU: NICE TO MEET YOU!

In other news – I may have found a new pottery studio to work in, don’t know for sure yet, we’ll see, please keep your fingers crossed for me, I really need to get back to that.
...AND... I'm working on my new etsy shop and that's exciting. I will of course make a big deal of it when it's ready and send out invits like crazy!


…AND...
yesterday I bought this:
      it was made by Itai Ron Giboa
Don’t you just love it?
 here's a link to some more of his work:

enjoy  :-)


1 comment:

  1. Hello ,my name is Polita ,I m an artist from Chile ,I love your art and I will be your fellow ,and also I invite you to visit my blog http://artepoli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always love to know what you think, so drop me a line